MSc in Applied Psychology
MSc in Applied Psychology is offered by National Institute of Business Management in collaboration with Coventry University, UK. This unique Masters Level Programme is your best opportunity to earn an internationally recognized Postgraduate Qualification in Applied Psychology while enhancing your knowledge, upgrading your skills and developing your attributes.
MethodPart-time (Sundays Only)
- First Degree in Psychology from a university recognized by Coventry University and NIBM.
- First Degree in any field from a university recognized by Coventry University and NIBM + 120 credits worth learning in the field of Psychology.
- The approval of the applications will be granted upon evaluation from NIBM and Coventry University.
- Kirulapone (NIC) – 29th October 2023 (Programme is on Sundays Only)
Course structure and modules
- Global Professional Development Consultancy in Psychology
- Ethical and Professional issues in Practice in Psychology
- Project Planning and Ethics in Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Counselling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Independent Research Project
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
- Lectures will be delivered by a qualified and experienced panel of lecturers from the industry.
- Lectures and knowledge sharing workshops will be conducted on Sundays only.
- Lectures will be delivered on hybrid-mode based guidance from the partner University.
Course fee: LKR 1,000,000.00 + Registration fee: LKR 25,000.00
The course fee can be paid in instalments. Loan support and guidance can be provided as needed.