Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film, Screen and New Media)
Our screens are changing. Most are now tiny, and they travel with us everywhere we go. But one thing that has always been the same is the power of the films we view on these screens. They can shock us. Make us think. Make us laugh. And the people who produce these moving pictures have never had more creative freedom.
This film course for the digital age provides opportunities to develop your skills in producing, writing, editing, sound, cinematography or directing. You will learn skills used in audio-visual media, gain business and leadership skills, and knowledge of how the entertainment industry works. Regardless of your chosen specialisation, this broad base of skills will make you attractive to employers, or set you up to better take control of your freelance career.
There is an emphasis on creating quality content for a broad range of applications. You will choose from a range of genres, including documentary, drama, television formats and experimental film, and be encouraged to consider formats that include film, television, digital and mobile platforms.
For entry in to the year 01 : Higher National Diploma in Digital Filmmaking
For after A/L Students
- Those who have sat for GCE Advanced Level in any stream and qualified with minimum Two(02) s passes are eligible for the programme
For after O/L Students
- Those who have completed their GCE Ordinary level with “ B” passes for Mathematics, Science and English
Course structure and modules
Year 01 - Higher National Diploma in Digital Filmmaking
- Introduction to Film and fundamentals of directing
- Introduction to Cinematography
- Story telling – Understanding structures and script writing
- Fundamentals of Visual Effects
- Film Analysis (Asian + Western)
- Composition, Framing & Angles
- Finding the actor within – Introduction to Acting
- Fundamentals of cinematography
- Tools of an actor.
- Understanding the actor and film score
- Actor on set.
- Visual Effects Workflow and Tools
- Visual Effects Compositing
- 3D for Visual Effects
- EDIT & Color Grading
- After “packing up” – Actor in Post-Production
- Final Project
- Industrial Placement
Year 02 & 03 - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Film, Screen and New Media
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information
Full Time Path
Year 01- Higher National Diploma in Digital Filmmaking – (Exit to Australia)
Course Fee : Rs. 400,000
Registration Fee : Rs. 5000
Total Fee: Rs.405,000
Year 02 –Per year AUD 34,300
Year 03 –Per year AUD 34,300