/ Programmes / Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology and Management
Advanced Diploma Programmes
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology and Management
- With the technical bent of mind and this creative prowess, Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology & Management program would be a best choice for the people who want to become professionals in the Fashion Industry, introduced by the School of Design aimed at professionals to improve their vitality to enhance technical and management skills.
- Specially this programme is focus for the individuals who are looking forward the knowledge based on Fashion related Technologies, Management tools can be apply to run a business, Overall process of the apparel industry and the exposure.
CampusGalle / KIC / Kirulapone /
- Students who successfully completed their G.C.E Ordinary Level and G.C.E Advance Level, can obtained versatile career paths. And focus their own startups related to Fashion Industry.
- Entrepreneurs that already have businesses, can explore more and create new business concepts with the new knowledge align with the Fashion Technology and Management.
- 22nd January 2022
- Kandy KIC – Feb 2022
Course structure and modules
- ADFTM001 : Fashion Illustration & Technical Drawing (Garment Typology)
- ADFTM001 : Fundamentals for Design Identification
- ADFTM003 : Design Development & Realization 01
- ADFTM004 : Digital Skills for Product Development
- ADFTM005 : Creative Pattern Making and Fashion Draping
- ADFTM006 : Sewing Technology & Applications
- ADFTM007 : Advanced Sewing Techniques
- ADFTM008 : Textile Techniques & Crafts
- ADFTM009 : Evolution of Fashion
- ADFTM010 : Fashion Forecasting
- ADFTM011 : Sustainable Fashion
- ADFTM012 : Entrepreneurship and new business development
- ADFTM013 : Product Development & Production
- ADFTM014 : Supply Chain Management & Merchandizing
- ADFTM015 : Digital Portfolio
- LKR 200,000 + LKR 2,000 (registration fees)