/ Programmes / Workshop on the use of Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Optimizing Performance
Workshop on the use of Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Optimizing Performance
- Managers of private, public, non-governmental organizations who need to lead teams in their workplace, Human resource managers, those who play the role of coaches and mentors in their organizations, those who have a passion for coaching and training.
Course structure and modules
- Critical capabilities in successful managers in optimizing the performance of their subordinates.
- Coaching employees to optimize performance.
- Dealing with under-achievers: Pushing the broken cars.
- Boosting performance with mentoring.
- Communication tools for successful coaching and mentoring
- Using coaching and mentoring the basis for building effective teams.