/ Programmes / Foundation Course in Database Management System
Foundation Course in Database Management System
A database is an integrated collection of logically related records and files. Database Management System is software package that can use to create and maintain a database. Learn Database Management System is important because every software need a back end to store its data.
This program is offered as a blended learning method, a combination of in-class and online learning in one course. A student might attend in classes, and some lessons are online when the learner can study at home or office.
Beginners who willing to learn Database Management System.
- Understand Entity Relationship Diagram and Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram.
- Understand Schema Mapping.
- Understand Structured Query Language.
- Those who are interested in learning Database Management System specially for the beginners
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
Course structure and modules
- Introduction to Database and Database Management System
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram
- Schema Mapping
- Set up Microsoft SQL Server
- Introduction to Structured Query Language
- Data Definition Language (Create, Alter, Drop, Truncate)
- Data Manipulation Language (Insert, Update, Delete, Select)
- Data Control Language (Grant, Revoke)
- SQL with Group by and Having conditions
You’ll need to complete theory exam and practical test. Pass mark is 50 from all evaluations.
- Course Fee: LKR 25,000