Advanced Diploma Programmes
Advanced Diploma in Digital Banking and Financial Technology (For Working Professionals)
This program is designed produce qualified, efficient and skilled human resources in the field of Banking and Finance to meet the national, industrial and regional needs with the destructive technology. The program covers the conduct of business, management of institutions and policy/regulatory environment in banking and finance with Technology. The program expect to provide standard theoretical and practical knowledge to improve those skills and competencies that can be effectively utilized on the job. Therefore, the career development in banking and finance professions of persons who will be qualified in this academic programme will be more effective and faster. Further, they will have better opportunity and ability to enter the industry.
MethodPart time (Saturday)
- To provide a broad exposure to banking, finance and technology perspective and to emphasize on the disruptive technology.
- To introduce participants to the key functional areas in banking, finance and technology and to provide the required knowledge, skills and attitude shifts.
- To equip participants with the essential proficiencies of facing the challenges in contemporary business finance and banking field.
- To prepare participants for career opportunities existing in local and international organizations.
- Graduates with one year working experience
- Passed GCE (A/L) with three years of working experience
- Passed GCE (O/L) with five years of working experience
- Anyone who has successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in Digital Banking and Finance program/Advanced Certificate in Management related program at NIBM or any other recognized institution
- Colombo – 22nd May 2022
Course structure and modules
- The Financial System
- Commercial banking
- Banking and Financial Law
- Digital Banking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Role of the Central Bank and Economic Fundamentalists
- Digital Finance
- Credit management
- Financial management
- Risk Management and compliance
- International Trade and Finance
- Non- banking financial businesses
- Course Fee: LKR 150,000 + Registration Fee: LKR 2,000
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.