/ Programmes / Advanced Diploma in Company Administration and Secretarial Proficiency
Advanced Diploma Programmes
Advanced Diploma in Company Administration and Secretarial Proficiency
CampusColombo / Kandy /
- To have a completed advanced certificate course in Secretarial Practices conducted by the National Institute of Business Management (NIBM)
- To have completed an advanced certificate course in Secretarial practices from a recognized institute & at least two years of work experience as a secretary or an in a similar capacity.
- To have completed a professional course in secretarial practices & a minimum of three years experience as a Secretary, Administration Assistant, etc.
- To have completed three years as an Executive Secretary in the cooperate sector.
- Colombo – 18th March 2023
Course structure and modules
- Modern business environment & roles & responsibilities of a Secretary.
- An introduction to company law
- Financial accounting for a secretary
- Financial and quality audits
- Company administration
- HR for secretary
- Project management and the role of a Secretary
- Customer relationship management
- Office management
- Roles and responsibilities for personal secretary
- Professional communication and skills for Secretaries
- Advanced IT skills for Secretaries
- Psychology & Counseling skills
- Course Fee: LKR 150,000 + Registration Fee: LKR 5,000
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.