Certificate in Digital Film making
The Certificate in Digital Filmmaking is an exciting programme that is aimed at equipping students with an introduction to the fundamental principles of Filmmaking and subsequently consolidating these learning outcomes and practices to the design and management of digital filmmaking. Students are also presented with the opportunity to explore latest cinematic trends and issues within society to produce an integrated suite of cinematic creations, taking into account aspects of culture, economics and social interactions. The course aimed at strengthening the skills of its students in many technical aspects including Cinematography, Directing, Acting, Visual Effects, Entertainment, and Production.
Benefits for the student
- To uplift the skills in using of applications and techniques related to Digital Filmmaking.
- To provide the opportunity to improve the creativity of individuals suiting to a professional environment.
- To create an opportunity to obtain a well-recognized “Diploma in “Digital Filmmaking” for career advancement.
- This is the Foundation for Higher National Diploma in Digital Filmmaking.
- Those who have sat for G.C.E A/L or G.C.E O/L.
- 07th April 2022
Course structure and modules
- Introduction to Film
- Film appreciation
- Inside the frame
- Camera shots and Angles
- Drawing & Art boarding
- Learning the camera
- History Visual Effects
- Understanding Editing
- Actor within
- Introduction storytelling
- Analyzing a character
- Understanding the writer within
- Best practices in Film
- Course Fee: LKR 45,000 + Registration Fee: LKR 2,000