/ Programmes / BCS Professional Certification in Business Analysis
BCS Professional Certification in Business Analysis
This certification provides a foundation for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis and Business Change. The certification can also be used as the knowledge-based specialist module for the Diploma in Business Analysis.
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of business analysis including Business Analysts, Product Owners, Change Managers, IT delivery project roles, business managers and their staff and those looking to move into a BA role.
Course structure and modules
- What is Business Analysis
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- The Strategic Context for Business Analysis
- The Business Analysis Service Framework
- Investigating the Business Situation
- Analyzing and Managing Stakeholders
- Improving Business Services and Processes
- Defining the solution
- Making the Business Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Validating and Managing Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution
- Course Fee: LKR 35,000 + Registration Fee: LKR 1,000
- BCS Examination Fee: LKR 40,000
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.