/ Programmes / Advanced Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
Advanced Diploma Programmes
Advanced Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
DepartmentProductivity and Quality Centre
CampusColombo / Galle /
MethodPart Time / Weekend
- Those who have completed G.C.E A/L examination in physical science scheme (Combined Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) with three simple passes.
- Those who have successfully completed Advanced Diploma in Manufacturing Management, Advance Diploma in Industrial Engineering and Advanced Diploma in Maintenance Management at NIBM and employed in the relevant field with 3 years experience.
- Upon the successful completion of the Advanced Certificate in Engineering Science (ACES) program conducted by NIBM, following participants will proceed directly into the degree program.
- Those who have completed G.C.E A/L examination in Bio science stream (Biology, Physics and Chemistry) with three simple passes.
- Those who have completed G.C.E A/L examination in Technology stream with three simple passes.
- G.C.E O/L with 5 years experience
- Colombo First Year – 20th March 2022
Course structure and modules
- Introduction to Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Materials: Material Properties and Product attributes
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Programming Techniques
- Engineering Statistics
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Materials and Manufacturing Technology – 01
- Six Sigma Quality Engineering
- Instrumentation and Calibration
- Operational Research
- Industrial Training
- LKR 200,000 + LKR 2,000 (registration fee)
Student loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB & NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about payment plans and loan facilities.