NIBM Signs Maintenance Agreement with NIA, South Korea for ICT Cooperation
Information Access Centers (IACs), overseen by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning of the Republic of South Korea which is executed by the National Information Society Agency (NIA), offers an infrastructure with better access and opportunity to use ICTs for the general public in the developing countries, thus contributing to improving the information-based environment.
The National Information Society Agency (NIA) of the Republic of Korea has signed an agreement to maintain IAC at the National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) for a period of four years from 2017 to 2022. Digital IAC includes facilities such as training labs, an internet lounge, a seminar room, and an administrative office at the NIBM premises. Upon an evaluation of all IT and management service providers in the country, including national universities, the NIA has decided to establish its centre at NIBM, considering its national image and the quality of service that NIBM has provided its clientele for the last five decades.
NIA has agreed to renovate the Centre every 4 years by replacing the obsolete hardware and software equipment. The centers function as the hub for training, seminars, and conferences, coordinated by both local and Korean organizations.
- NIBM Sports Day - SPARK 2017
- Hon. Minister Chaminda Weerakkody's visit to the National Innovation Centre
- Workshop on Effective Letter Writing & Written Communication Techniques
- NIBM Student Audition with Sanka Dineth
- Diploma Award Ceremony 2017
- NIBM Alumni Commencement Meeting
- Staff Training Program 2017
- Career Fair 2017
- ICT Forum for School Students
- 1st Governing Council Meeting with New Members
- Building Your Own Companies