New Chairman of NIBM - Mrs. Sudharma Karunaratne
A welcome ceremony was conducted on the 7th of June 2017 for Ms. Sudharma Karunaratne to respectfully take up her duties as the Chairman of NIBM.
Mrs.Sudharama Karunaratne, holder of Bachelor of Arts (Special Degree) in Geography (First Class Honors) from the University of Sri Jayawardanapura, Sri Lanka and Masters in Public Administration from Carlton University, Canada, joined the Sri Lanka Administrative Service, which is the premier service in Sri Lanka, in 1984. She started her career in the capacity of an Assistant Director.
During her 33 service period in Public Service she was able to consecutively hold the office of the Director General in three leading Department under the Ministry of Finance and Planning, Department of Management Services, Department of National Budget and Sri Lanka Custom. Then she was promoted as the Secretary to the Ministry of Plantation Industries in Sri Lanka and later appointed as the Secretary to the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Women's Affairs & Ministry of Petroleum Resources Development respectively. She holds two records as the first lady Director General of Customs in the history of 206 years of Sri Lanka Customs and first lady Secretary to the Ministry of Health
- NIBM Alumni Commencement Meeting
- Staff Training Program 2017
- Career Fair 2017
- ICT Forum for School Students
- 1st Governing Council Meeting with New Members
- Building Your Own Companies
- Hardware Clinic
- New Chairman of NIBM - Mrs. Sudharma Karunaratne
- Holmesglen visit to NIBM
- Launching a skills task force to help Sri Lanka 2017
- Staff Workshop 2017 (ISO 9001:2015 -Quality Management Systems)