Massive flood relief campaign
The students of the National Institute of Business Management launched a massive flood relief campaign on 27 May 2016 in order to assist thousands of people who were displaced due to torrential rain in Awissawella area.
The funds collected for the annual NIBM Vesak Dansala was used to provide dry rations, baby items, toiletries and first aid to the victims who were in welfare centers.
- NIBM Sports Day - SPARK 2017
- Hon. Minister Chaminda Weerakkody's visit to the National Innovation Centre
- Workshop on Effective Letter Writing & Written Communication Techniques
- NIBM Student Audition with Sanka Dineth
- Diploma Award Ceremony 2017
- NIBM Alumni Commencement Meeting
- Staff Training Program 2017
- Career Fair 2017
- ICT Forum for School Students
- 1st Governing Council Meeting with New Members
- Building Your Own Companies