Welcome to the Programme Office at National Institute of Business Management. The Institute has a strong reputation for providing all prospective students with the comprehensive information they require to make the best choice about their studies. We offer a wide range of services to prospective students, current students and the academic staff of National Institute of Business Management.
NIBM comprises of two programme offices for MIS and PMD divisions. We commit to widening participation and learning, quality assurance process, support for students in starting their careers and obtaining world renowned information technology and management education provided at NIBM. They provide advice and information on a wide range of issues, including study programmes, assignment / project report submissions, exam schedules and payments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
National Institute of Business Management
Functions of the Programme Office
- Assist with student academic documentation
- Guide students to select the best career path which suits them
- Produce and send letters on results
- Update student records system
- Maintain student attendance
- Co-ordinate the preparation of exam papers
- Create Programme Log folders
- Advise/answer queries from students
- Inform students of cancelled or rearranged lecturers/seminars
- Co-ordinate and prepare handbooks,transcripts and syllabus requests as required
- Handle payments of all programmes