- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Programmes
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Workshops and Seminars
- Foundation Courses
- NIBM Business Executive of the Year 2016
- Job Net / Industrial Training
- Black Board
- Lecture Schedules
- Examination Portal
- Viva Schedules
- Students Guidelines
Dress Code for Students
- Students are expected to conform to the following dress code within the NIBM Premises.
- This dress code will be strictly enforced with effect from 1st July 2013. Any student who violates this code will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Students are expected to be attired in a manner suited to the working environment of an office or a business.
- Male Students will not be permitted to wear fancy shirts, collarless T-shirts, jeans with multiple exposed pockets, caps and rubber slippers. They also should not have fancy haircuts, long, dyed or styled hair which is unusual.
- Female students will not be permitted to wear tight fitting or three quarter jeans and trousers, jeans with multiple exposed pockets, short or tight skirts, deep neck or sleeveless blouses and T-shirts.
- Both male and female students will not be permitted to wear fancy jewellery.
General Library Rules
All readers must adhere to the Institute and the library rules and regulations. Any disorderly or improper behavior or breach of regulations will render the reader or borrower concerned liable for suspension of the Library facilities or disciplinary action decided by the Institute.
- The library is open to all NIBM student and staff. Readers must produce their Student Identity Card / National Identity Card when entering the library, borrowing books or any other time when called upon to do so.
- Readers are not permitted to bring bags, parcels, personal books, spiral binding, envelops, any kind of files, file covers, umbrellas, water bottle or any personal belongings in the Library. They have to be kept in rack of outside. Valuable items such as jewelry or cash should not be kept there. The Library staff will not hold responsibility for loss of such materials.
- Silence should be observed in the library. Mobile phones should be switched off inside the library.
- Any kind of discussions, meetings or group study and any other form of noise is not allowed inside the library. The library is a place for self study. Users should respect the needs of others.
- Reservations of library seats and computer terminals are not allowed. One computer is for one user only, maximum using period is 1 hour at a time.
- Consumption of food and drinks and the use of personal audio/video equipments in the library are strictly prohibited.
- All library materials and other resources should be treated and protected as national resources. Tearing, writing or misusing books, stealing chapters of books and bringing books out without permission are punishable offenses. Such readers are liable for disciplinary actions such as suspension of library and examination results.
- Readers are not allowed to accompany any visitors in the library without obtaining the Librarian's permission.
- Taking photographs inside the library is not allowed without prior approval of Institute.
- It is required that all readers avoid wearing unsuitable clothes like shorts, hats or caps etc. when they enter the library.
Computer and Hardware Lab Rules
- Do not use pen drives and portable devices without authorization.
- Maintain all documents in a single folder.
- Do not install or remove any software.
- Do not install or remove any hardware.
- Do not delete any files outside your folders.
- Do not download torrents.
- Do not keep a messy desktop.
- Log out when leaving the computer lab.
- Shut down computers properly.
- Do not email, upload or transfer any data without authorization.